- When the Conversation Stops at ‘How Are You?’
- Private Vs Sneaky – What Is Your Character?
- Relationships: Why Do Some People Only Know Who They Are When They Are In A Relationship?
- 3 Ways to Move on From Toxic Relationships
- How to Show Love – Giving to Those That Which You Wish to Receive
- Life Is a Journey, Not a Destination – Live Out Loud!
- Men, Cursed to Privilege, Blessed to Respect Women
- Relationships: Do Some People Only Know Who They Are When They Are Rescuing Others?
- Emotional Compatibility Matters
- Independence You: How to Free Yourself for a Successful and Loving Intimate Relationship
Author Archives: mimin
Fellowship has its barriers within any community of care. But this could be the chief of them. It begins as the very first words are uttered from the mouth of a would-be, could-be, or sadder an actual, friend. Those words … Continue reading
I am a very private person. I dated a man that claimed that he was a very private person as well. The only difference that separates us when talking about privacy was our character. Character is often explained so clearly … Continue reading
While some people can find that they can function whether they are with someone or if they are by themselves, there are others who are not in the same position. In this case, one can find that they struggle when … Continue reading
1. Hear the part of you that is crazy, repetitive and destructive Half the time we live in agony because we are fearful of facing our doo-doo and think somehow if we avoid it – it will go away – … Continue reading
Why don’t you turn the tide? Instead of expecting to receive something, be the first one to give. Nothing can compare to the feeling of joy and contentment once you see a person brimming with happiness after he or she … Continue reading
I truly believe that life is a journey and not a destination. The goal in life is not to rush to the finish line, but to enjoy every step of the journey as much as possible along the way. Nothing … Continue reading
Dating one of my girls, a privilege for any man lucky enough to have not just one daughter, but three, the concept of privilege came up… white male privilege. I talked about a fact we both knew about – me … Continue reading
When one generally ignores their own needs and focuses on other people’s needs, they can be described as someone who rescues others. As a result of this, it is going to be normal for them to neglect their own life. … Continue reading
Have you ever been in a situation where you find yourself fighting hard to get a relationship off the ground? You are sure it has the makings of a meaningful partnership so you invest time, encouragement and most of all … Continue reading
We all love to celebrate Independence Day: fire-works, parties, drinking and eating, being with friends, maybe even with lovers (if we have one at the time). And we keep celebrating Independence Day once a year, year in year out, as … Continue reading